Each of these gold bars is struck using 50 grams of the finest 0.9999 pure gold. The mint protects its products using Veriscan ™ and a unique serial number. While Veriscan ™ records a special metallic fingerprint of every gold bar using microscopic surface imperfections, the unique identification number is imprinted on both the bar and the assay card– ensuring an authentic product if the numbers match.
Lady Fortuna is the Goddess of Fortune and Luck according to Roman mythology. She is depicted clutching a cornucopia that is overflowing with grains, flowers, and fruits. The Goddess is likewise blindfolded in this image. This portrayal is a reminder of the fickle nature of luck and fortune. Luck is unbiased, turning from excellent too bad or vice-versa in an instant.
On the other hand, the reverse sides include the popular PAMP Suisse logo. Furthermore, the logo is accompanied by the pureness and weight of gold used to strike the item, the assayer’s mark, and the distinct serial number appointed to the gold bar.
This excellent 50 gram Gold Bar PAMP Suisse Lady Fortuna is the symbol of success and an outstanding present and financial investment chance.
- Made from 0.9999 great gold with a weight of 50 grams.
- Precious Metals IRA-Eligible and backed by PAMP Suisse.
- Supplied by PAMP Suisse in the original assay card.
- The bar incorporates the unique Veriscan ® bullion security technology – The latest PAMP Suisse security function which is tiny surface area topography displayed on each bar. This is viewed as a uniquely designated digital finger print utilized to sign up the bar in PAMP’s brochure and validate it when it’s scanned.
- Obverse: Represents the stunning picture of Lady Fortuna – the Goddess of fortune and chance, being likewise the protector of grain products according to Roman beliefs. She is illustrated with a blindfold on her eyes, the sign of life’s unpredictability while she is generously sharing her abundant cornucopia with others.
- Reverse: Features the PAMP Suisse logo. Also etched are the purity and weight, along with the words “Essayeur Fondeur” and the unique serial number, both certifying the bar’s credibility.
Veriscan innovation from PAMP Suisse uses security and comfort to those people investing in gold from this leading global refinery. The sealed plans consist of a QR code on the reverse that can be scanned utilizing PAMPs mobile app that enables you to compare your 50 Gram Gold Bar with the PAMP Suisse computer registry of products it has fine-tuned and packaged.
On the obverse side of 50 Gram PAMP Suisse Fortuna Gold Bars is the image of the Roman goddess of fortune. Known just as Fortuna, her figure is depicted here in left-profile relief with a blindfold over her eyes and a wreath crown on her head. Also attached to her head is a cornucopia that winds down her figure to her cupped hands listed below. Her hands catch a bounty of gold coins falling from the cornucopia.
The reverse face of 50 Gram PAMP Suisse Fortuna Gold Bars includes the PAMP Suisse logo at the very top with all other engravings arranged vertically down the face of the bar. Included here are the weight, metal content, and purity of the bar. You’ll likewise find the assayers mark on this side and a private identification number determining your specific product.