1 Kilo Gold Bars
The 1 Kilogram gold bars in the current market are the largest and most commonly traded physical bullion product available. The 1 Kilo bar is a globally recognized standard of wealth, with 1 Kilo bars being accepted by virtually all investors worldwide as investments.
The 1 Kilo gold bar allows investors to purchase large quantities of gold in affordable increments, without sacrificing one ounce or gram quality standards.
1 Kilo gold bars are not to be confused with 1/2, 1/4, 1/10 ounce, and other fractional gold products that can be brought through private companies at lower premiums. 1 Kilo gold bars represent an industry-wide standard for professional-grade markets around the globe.
All of the 1kg gold bars are made up of .9999 fine 24k gold bullion and are produced by well-known refineries producing high-quality bullion products like Metalor, PAMP Suisse, Heraeus, etc.
Popular 1 Kilo Gold Bar Designs
There are many popular 1-kilo gold bar designs out there for investors to choose from when they want to add this larger-sized piece of gold to their portfolio. One thing that all 1 Kilo gold bar designs will have is some sort of marking that designates the weight and purity of the 1 Kilo gold bar structure. Some of the popular gold bar designs available produced by the renowned refineries are as follows:
- Metalor Gold Bar: The 1 Kilo Metalor Gold Bars have an antique finish and the obverse side of the bar features the logo of Metalor Technologies INC followed by the weight and the purity of the gold used. At the bottom of this gold bar, the assayer’s mark and the unique serial number are inscribed.
The reverse side of this kilogram gold bar is left intentionally blank with a rugged appearance.
- PAMP Suisse Cast Gold Bar: The 1 Kilo PAMP Suisse Cast Gold Bar with a rustic appearance is produced using an exceptionally high-quality finish that meets the international standards of PAMP Suisse. These gold bars feature a PAMP Suisse’s corporate logo which includes four interlocking circles with the letter PAMP enclosed inside it at the top. Below the logo is the weight and purity information for the cast bar. The assayer’s marks, as well as individual serial numbers, are also featured on this side.
The reverse side features no engraving.
Common 1 Kilo Gold Bullion Bars Mints
Generally speaking, the most commonly issued 1-kilo gold bars are those minted by the world’s largest and renowned precious metal refineries. Examples include PAMP Suisse, Metallor. Heraeus and Sunshine Mint with dozens of different gold bars.
- PAMP Suisse: PAMP Suisse was established in the year of 1977 and PAMP stands for Produits Artistiques Métaux Précieux. PAMP Suisse’s primary business is that of manufacturing precious metal products like gold bars denoting its credibility among its user.
PAMP Suisse is a world leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of gold, silver, and platinum bullion bars. PAMP Suisse bars are easily recognizable due to their unique PAMP Suisse logo on every bar as well as each ingot’s individual serial number.
- Metalor: Metalor is one of the most respected refineries in the bullion world. It produces precious metals and bullion bars in the form of gold and silver for industrial use. Metalor has had two names changed in its 100 plus year history. Metaux Precieux SA Metalor was its longest-running name, which it started in 1852 in Switzerland. It was originally known as the “Preliminary Rolling Factory” at Le Locle, Switzerland. Its primary purpose was to provide gold to local watchmakers. Metalor has been a well-known company in the industry since its early days as a classic refinery.
Benefits of 1 Kilo Gold Bars
There are numerous benefits of owning the 1 kilo gold bars. Some of the benefits of owning 1kg gold bars are as follows:
- Liquidity: 1 Kilo gold bars, despite being large in size can be easily melted down to their bullion value. This means you can sell these gold bars without having a problem with the liquidity of these large-sized bars.
- Premium: The premium on the value of the bar is deducted from its melt value which allows for investors to get more bang from their buck when investing in 1 kilo gold bars. Furthermore, since these large-sized bullion products yield greater profits on resale, they tend to hold their value better.
- Security: The unique design of the bars is combined with their larger size that makes them harder to tamper with even if they were stolen because they would be hard to meltdown without detection.
- Diversification: The larger size of these 1-kilo gold bars allows the investors to diversify their portfolio with a lower risk than other types of investment vehicles due to the high liquidity that comes from melting down these large gold bars into a smaller form factor.
- Wealth Management: Investors that have purchased large amounts of 1 kilo gold bars can choose to store them in safe deposit boxes close by or even at the vault of some gold bullion dealers, which allows them to diversify their wealth with less hassle and security cooperation.
Buying 1 kg Gold Bars from Bullion Trading LLC
For over 25 years, we have been in the bullion business and we carry out a number of 1 Kilo gold bars. We maintain the highest level of professionalism and expertise when it comes to buying and selling 1 kg gold bars.
If you have any questions about 1-kilo gold bars, you can call us at (212) 997-2520 during our business hours, which are Mon-Thu 8:30 am – 4:00 pm and FRI 8:30 am – 1:00 pm EST. You can purchase 1 kilo gold bars online through our website or you can visit our physical location during our business hours. All transactions are safe and secure so you don’t have to worry about anything.