The 1 Kilo Silver Bars are one of the most popular bullion products available on the market today. These Kilo Silver Bars are perfectly sized for making investment-grade silver bullion bars. These silver bars have been a classic staple in the precious metal markets for decades. The 1 Kilo size offers the greatest variety of design and style, as well as finish you’ll find.
1 Kilo Silver Bars are a popular choice for silver stackers who buy in bulk because they offer such variety that allows you to have your pick of design that makes each bar unique in a way. These 1 Kilo Silver Bars come from the most well-known silver refineries like PAMP Suisse and Metalor Mint, ensuring that each bar is .999 fine silver.
1 Kilo Silver bars often contain 32.15 troy ounces of 99.9% pure silver and are often sold for their minimal premium over the spot price of silver per ounce.
Popular Kilo Silver Bars
Investors have many options when it comes to choosing from a variety of 1-kilo silver bar designs to add to their portfolio. All the silver bar designs will include some type of marking to indicate the purity and weight of the 1 Kilo Silver bars structure. These are some of the most popular kilo silver bar designs that have been produced by the world-famous refineries:
- PAMP Suisse Cast Silver Bars: 1 Kilo PAMP Suisse Cast Silver Bars are a great way to invest in both metal purity and value while diversifying one’s investment portfolio!
This Pamp Suisse Cast silver bar features the refineries’ very distinct logo along with the weight, purity, assayers mark, and a serial number on the obverse side. The reverse side of these silver bars is left intentionally blank with a frosted finish.
- Elemental Silver Bar: The 1 Kilo Silver Bar contains 1 kilogram(32.15 troy ounces) of pure silver and is produced by the Elemetal Mint. The Elemetal kilo bullion bar has a “frosty” matte texture that prevents fingerprints from smudging on your metal. It also adds a unique touch to your silver portfolio. Elemetal’s kilo bullion bars feel great in the hand, and their compact size and tapered edges make them easy to stack.
Common 1 Kilo Silver Bullion Bars Mints
Generally speaking, there are dozens of mints producing different kinds of kilo silver bars in the world. Some of the mints that produce silver bars are as follows:
- PAMP Suisse: PAMP is a leading and globally recognized precious metals refiner. PAMP has been known to produce excellent quality bars since its founding in 1977 in Ticino, Switzerland. PAMP stands behind every bar that bears the PAMP name providing peace of mind for both investors and collectors alike. PAMP has established itself as an industry leader by setting the highest standards in the world. PAMP is highly regarded for its high-quality gold and silver bars.
- Elemetal Mint: The Elemetal Mint is a private mint that was founded in 2015 with a new approach to producing high-quality bullion. The Elemetal Mint was formed by combining the three leading refineries: Ohio Precious Metals, NTR Metals, and Provident Metals.
Benefits of owning 1 Kilo Silver Bars
1 Kilo Silver Bars enjoy universal demand and allow investors to diversify their portfolio with physical bullion, without having to pay any additional fees. 1 Kilo silver bars have many advantages over other forms of saving including:
- The biggest advantage of owning a 1 kg weight bar is that it is a very cost-effective way to invest in large amounts of physical metal when you buy 1 kg weight bars. 1 kg silver bars are physically large 1,000 gram .999 silver bars that weigh approximately 1 kilogram or 32.15 troy ounces.
- 1-kilo silver bars are a good way to protect wealth and improve the financial well being by owning physical metal as it is an alternative investment that will outpace inflation and can hedge against unforeseen economic circumstances while at the same time having liquidity for daily use because you can liquidate specific quantities quickly should you need to do so.
- Kilo Silver bars have excellent resale value in physical stores like pawn shops, coin dealers, and the like both here and internationally even if they were already used before by owners who melted them down for their silver content. 1 Kilo Silver bars are a very popular form of investment and make popular gifts as well.
Buying Kilo Silver Bars from Bullion Trading LLC
We have been in the bullion industry for over 25 years and have sold many 1 Kilo silver bars. When it comes to 1kg silver bars, we maintain the highest level of professionalism and expertise.
You can call us at 646-362-3536 during business hours Mon-Thu, 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM, and Fri, 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM EST if you have any questions regarding 1-kilo silver bars. You can either order 1-kilo bars online or visit our physical location during business hours. You don’t need to worry about any transactions as they are secure and safe.