1 oz Gold Bars
We are proud to offer a wide selection of 1 oz gold bars that can be added to any investment portfolio. Each gold bar/gold ingot has been fully verified by an independent reputable assaying laboratory and is stamped with its exact purity by weight as well as the guarantee of at least one full troy ounce.
The 1 oz Gold bar is a popular bullion item. They are not only an excellent way to invest in Gold Bullion but they are also easily recognizable and highly liquid [liquidity pertains to the ease with which an asset can be converted into cash]. Due to its high liquidity, many investors use this product as a standard means of creating a portfolio. However, when it comes to 1 oz Gold bars – not all are created equal.
There is plenty to choose from when it comes down 1 oz. Bars of gold. We carry a variety of products from many companies around the globe. Nearly all 1 oz. gold bars come with a 9999 purity indicator and a 1 oz. Weight indication. You will find that the prices for bars sold here are generally lower than elsewhere.
In addition to the .9999 purity and 1 oz weight, most 1-ounce gold bars also feature markings that inform you of their fineness, origin, and content (i.e. 1 oz fine gold). The reason that they are stamped with these details is that these marked gold bars from world-renowned mints like PAMP Suisse have to comply with a number of international standards. And why? The reason is simple – you deserve the best when it comes to your investment purchases and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
Popular 1 oz Gold Bar Designs
More than two dozen different mints and refineries produce 1 oz gold bars for commercial sale, so there are many products to choose from. Here is a list of the most popular designs of 1 oz gold bars for sale that you will find on the market today:
- PAMP Suisse Lady Fortuna: The Lady Fortuna 1 ounce gold bar from PAMP Suisse is a beautiful, intricately detailed work of art. Lady Fortuna is a Roman goddess believed to bring luck. She is engraved on one ounce of PAMP Suisse gold bars. Lady Fortuna, a Roman god believed to bring good fortune and bad luck to the Romans, is engraved the obverse of one ounce of PAMP Suisse gold bars. This indicates that there is uncertainty about good fortune or bad.
PAMP Suisse’s logo is displayed on the reverse of the gold bar. Below the logo, you’ll find the gold purity and gold weight. Then there is an individual serial number that is attributed to each bar.
- Credit Suisse Design: Credit Suisse 1 oz gold bars have a unique hexagonal design that is distinct from many other gold bar brands. In addition to the name of the issuing entity, the front side of each Credit Suisse Gold Bar features an engraved image of the Credit Suisse logo (the firm’s abbreviation), as well as the 99.99% purity and 1 oz weight markings. As beautifully rendered on all of their gold bars, the Swiss-based refiner has engraved its name in a serif font while adhering to industry standards for elemental values expressed in metric units. On the opposite side of the bar, the “Credit Suisse” emblem is in a repeated diagonal pattern.
- Argos Heraeus Design: The company logo appears on the obverse portion of these 1 oz Argor Heraeus Gold Bars. A circle with the words Argor Heraeus SA engraved around its outermost rim is located at top of the design field. You will find the AH initials from the refinery in the middle of the circle. The side will also have the inscriptions of Switzerland and the weight, purity, and metal content. An assayer’s mark is also visible at the bottom. It has a 6-number coding scheme and a unique serial number. The reverse of Argor Heraeus Gold Bars displays a blank design.
- Rand Refinery Design: The Rand Refinery’s logo, weight, fineness, and unique serial numbers are displayed on the front of each one of these 1 Oz Gold Bars. On the reverse side, you will see a mother elephant and her child as well the term “LOXODONTA”, the genus of the African Elephant.
Common 1 oz Gold Bullion Bars Mints
Generally speaking, the most commonly issued 1 oz gold bars are those minted by the world’s largest and most well-known refineries. Examples include PAMP Suisse, Valcambi Suisse, Credit Suisse, Heraeus, Engelhard, Johnson Matthey, and Perth Mint–each with dozens of different 1 oz gold bars.
- PAMP Suisse: PAMP Suisse was founded in Ticino (Switzerland) in 1977. Officially known as Produits Artistiques Metaux Precieux (PAMP), PAMP is a major purifier of palladium, gold, silver, and platinum bars. The valuable metal items come in a variety of styles, with the majority offering.9999 purity for the metal. PAMP Suisse, which is part of the MKS PAMP Group, works with MKS Switzerland. It’s a global money-related administration and valuable metals company.
- Credit Suisse: Credit Suisse, a highly respected institution that was established over 150 years ago, is an international symbol for the high quality and craftsmanship of its products. The most loved bullion product in the precious metals sector is their 1 oz Gold Bars.
- Valcambi Suisse: Valcambi is a well-known and respected precious metals refinery in Switzerland. It is located in southern Switzerland. It opened its doors in Ticino, in 1961. Since then, it has been refining precious metals. Switzerland doesn’t produce precious metals. Instead, precious metals are exported to Switzerland by many countries. Switzerland is well-known because of the quality and demand for its metal products.
- Rand Refinery: The Rand Refinery was established by the Chamber of Mines in 1920 to refine all of South Africa’s mined gold. The company has processed approximately 50,000 tons of precious metal or around a third of the world’s total gold.
Rand Refinery supplies all gold produced by the South African Mint Company. They are the only company that produces legal tender coins in South Africa. The South African Gold Krugerrands are the most highly-traded and loved coins worldwide, with the refinery being the sole supplier of coin blanks.
Benefits of 1 ounce Gold Bars
There are numerous benefits to investing in 1 oz gold bars, including the following:
- With a purity of at least 99.9%, Gold is one of the least reactive elements on earth and thus has been valued for its beauty and longevity since antiquity. With an increase in the global gold supply over the last several decades, this metal has been utilized increasingly in the manufacturing of jewelry, electronics and numerous other commercial endeavors.
- 1 oz gold bars are ideal for many investors who put little emphasis on portability but instead focus on security, as these bars are difficult to forge or otherwise tamper with once they have been formally registered by a reputable mint or refiner.
- These bars are also secure in that they can be stored at a variety of locations, including depositories managed by the issuing mint or even with one’s own bank.
- 1 oz gold bars possess liquidity that can make them ideal for investors who plan to sell their holdings in the short term, as it is relatively easy to purchase 1 oz gold bars from a number of dealers and then sell them back at a later date with minimal effort.
- Gold has been an important asset class for thousands of years and thus is likely to continue its role as a safe haven in times of turmoil or market volatility. 1 oz gold bars can be purchased even by newcomers to the financial markets, who can then hold on to their bars even during times of panic or confusion.
- Investors may also be able to purchase 1 oz gold bars at a relatively low premium, given that the cost of 1 troy ounce is often similar regardless of whether the bar has been issued by a private entity or an established mint.
The assay card is a nontraditional but very important tool for 1 oz gold bar investors. It has not received much attention, but many who invest in gold bars absolutely love it because they see it as an added security and validation of their 1 oz gold bullion’s authenticity.
When you purchase a 1 oz gold bar with an assay card, it is always good practice to verify the details on this card against other sources of information. If these two things don’t match up or you’re not sure about the details mentioned in the card, then you may want to seek another 1 oz gold bar that does have an Assay Card.
1 oz gold bars with assay cards are available from almost all major mints and refineries, such as the ones featured on our websites, like the PAMP Suisse or Credit Sussie Gold Bar, for example. Overall, there is a good variety of 1 oz gold bars with assay cards.
Buying 1 oz Gold Bars from Bullion Trading LLC
Bullion Trading LLC is a bullion dealer that offers gold bars(gold ingots) in addition to several other precious metal options in New York City. We offer 1 ounce Gold Bars at extremely competitive prices and are always available for the fast delivery of 1oz Gold Bars to anywhere in the United States.
If you have any questions about 1-ounce Gold Bars or our other products, please contact us at 646-362-3536 and we will be happy to assist you. You can buy 1 oz gold bars from Bullion Trading LLC anytime during our business hours, which are Mon – Thu 8:30 AM to 4 PM EST and FRI 8:30 – 1 PM EST. Take a look through all of our 1 oz gold bars and pick out the one that suits your preferences best. Our online checkout is easy to use and all transactions are secure, which means you never need to worry about anything when shopping with us online at Bullion Trading LLC. We hope you enjoy browsing our site!