Gold Coins are some of the most recognizable and sought-after bullion products in the world. They come in a variety of sizes, designs, styles, purity levels, and even historical value; if you’re looking to buy gold as an investment option then gold bullion coins offer a great place to start.
Gold bullions coins are most often struck by governments and governments’ mints. Most of the gold coins have the highest quality standards with a purity of 90%-99.99%. Most gold bullion coins have little or no numismatic value. Great design and security features make gold coins an appealing purchase not just from a collector’s perspective but as an investor too.
Buy Gold Bullion Coins
Buying Gold as an investment is one of the best ways to secure and grow your wealth. Because gold has a tendency to hold its value, buying gold bullion coins is a great way to buy physical precious metals.
Several government mints produce gold bullion coins with a face value ranging from 0.1 to 100 dollars. Their quality varies from country to country, as some government mints their gold coins in better quality than others. Gold bullion coins come with official weight and purity backed guaranteed by the central government. They also tend to carry symbolic designs that are unique to each coin type.
- American Eagle Gold Coins: These gold coins are official bullion coins of the United States and are minted by the United States Mint since 1996. These gold coins are famous for their classic design.
The American Gold Eagle coins feature the iconic American bald eagle gold coin and are minted in different denominations, ranging from 1/10 troy oz to 1 troy oz of actual gold content. These gold coins are considered legal tender in the United States and carry face value, ranging from $50 to $5.
- Krugerrand Gold Coins: Krugerrand are some of the most famous gold coins in the world today. They were introduced by the South African government as a legal tender in 1967 and have since become popular investment coins.
The South African Krugerrand Gold Coins contain 22 karats or 91.67% pure gold with the weight and fineness shown in each piece. These gold coins feature the portrait of “Paul Kruger”, former president of South Africa, and are available in denominations, ranging from 1/10 troy oz to 1 troy oz of actual gold content.
- Canadian Maple Leaf Gold Coins: The Canadian Maple Gold Coins are a 24 karat gold coin introduced in 1979 and issued by the Royal Canadian Mint. The weight, purity, and face value of these gold coins are guaranteed by the Canadian Government.
The Canadian Gold Maple Leaf Gold Coins features the unique single big maple leaf and is available in denominations ranging from 1/20 troy oz to 1 troy oz. These gold coins have a face value ranging from C$50 to C$1.
- British Britannia Gold Coins: The original coins were made from 0.917 Gold. However, the Royal Mint used a 24-karat (0.9999), purity level for these coins back at 2013. This series is also a popular, older series of gold coins. In fact, the Gold Britannia’s first release was in 1987, just one year after American Gold Eagles.
The British Britannia Gold Coins features the portrait of her majesty Queen Elizabeth II which has been modified over time.
- American Buffalo Gold Coin: American Buffalo gold coin is the only 24 karat gold coin issued in the United States. This coin was issued to commemorate the bison that once populated America in huge numbers.
The weight, content, and purity of the American Buffalo gold coin is backed by the United States government and is available in a denomination of 1 troy oz with a face value of $50.
- Austrian Philharmonic Gold Coins: Austrian Philharmonic gold coins are a 24 karat gold coin that was first issued in 1989 by the Austrian Mint. The weight, purity, and face value of these gold coins are guaranteed by the Austrian Government.
The Austrian Gold Philharmonic series design focuses on the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra and is available in denomination, ranging from 1/10 troy oz to 1 troy oz.
Benefits of Owning Gold Coins
Gold is a safe investment to have. Some of the benefits of owning gold coins are as follows:
- Gold coins are liquid: Gold can be traded for cash on demand, which means that gold coins are money in hand that you can use any time. It’s a valuable insurance policy against unforeseen emergencies such as sudden job loss or medical bills.
- Gold Coins are more stable than other investments: Gold has been a good investment for thousands of years and while the exact future is unknown, gold prices show no sign of slowing down any time soon.
- They’re easy to store: You may purchase gold coins as 1 ounce, 1/2 ounce, 1/4 ounce, 1/10 ounce, and even smaller weights. This makes storing your gold much easier than having gold bars which may take up storage space that you may not have available.
- Inflation Protection: The worth of these gold coins will always be guaranteed no matter what happens with inflation rates which can fluctuate based on local economic conditions.
Buying Gold Coins from Bullion Trading LLC
Here at Bullion Trading LLC, we provide you with an extensive range of gold coins from the world’s renowned precious metals refineries such as the US Mint, South African Mint, Royal Canadian Mint, and many more. All of our precious metal products are 100% authentic. We buy in bulk directly from renowned mints around the world and sell them directly to customers without any markup or hidden charges.
If you have any questions about the gold coins or any other products, please contact us at (212) 997-2520 and we will be happy to assist you. You can buy gold coins from Bullion Trading LLC anytime during our business hours, which are Mon – Thu 8:30 AM to 4 PM EST and FRI 8:30 – 1 PM EST. You can browse all our gold coins and choose the one that you like best. Bullion Trading LLC offers easy online checkout and secure transactions. We hope you enjoy browsing our site!