The Canadian Maple Leaf coin is one of the most famous ones that the Royal Canadian mint has created. Each one of these 1/2 oz gold maple leaf coins is a beautiful addition to any collection and a valuable piece for investors.
Every one of these coins contains .50 ounces of .9999 pure gold. While this is not a lot of gold, it is an excellent coin for beginners to start their investment journey. You can use gold coins such as this to buy small amounts of gold at a time until you have a substantial investment amount. This is good for people who are worried about issues with economic instability affecting their native currency. Overall, this Canadian gold maple leaf coin can work well in both capacities for people who want an investment or a good collectible.
Design of 1/2 oz Maple Leaf Gold Coin
On the obverse of the 1/2 oz maple leaf gold coin, we can see Elizabeth II, who is calm and focused, with the denomination of the coin being 20 dollars, as well as the year in which it was minted. Susanna Blunt designed it. Her Majesty can be seen looking to the left and showing her beautiful jewelry.
On the reverse of ½ oz, Canadian Maple Leaf Gold is the depiction of an extremely detailed, single, and large maple leaf. Since 1979, the iconic Maple leaf has adorned every coin in the series. The Maple leaf is situated at the center of the coins. Walter Ott created this particular image. Behind, there’s a secure background with radial outlines. The side also features an additional maple leaf that is micro-engraved to its bottom to provide extra security. Finally, the rim is decorated with inscriptions that emphasize purity, weight, the name of the country, and more.
Main Highlights of 1/2 oz Canadian Gold Maple Leaf Coin
- Includes 1/2 troy oz of .9999 pure gold.
- Produced by the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Eligible for Precious Metal IRAs.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- On the obverse, Her Majesty the Queen, Elizabeth II is shown in a right-facing portrait.
- Features the large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity of the gold coin on the reverse.
- Three exclusive features provide cutting-edge security. They include precise radial lines, Bullion DNA Anti-counterfeiting Technology, and a Micro-engraved leaf.
Product Specifications: 1/2 oz Canadian Gold Maple Leaf Coin
|Brand||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Weight||1/2 troy oz|
Consider checking out the Canadian Palladium Maple Leafs.