Platinum is one of the expensive precious metals and more expensive than gold. Platinum is extensively used as a catalyst and for jewelry.
Credit Suisse is one of the world’s trusted brands and producers of the precious metals industry. It has earned a reputation of being one of the world’s leading companies in this industry.
The 1 oz Credit Suisse Platinum Bar is out there from Bullion Trading LLC.
Design of 1 oz Credit Suisse Platinum Bar
On the obverse side of the platinum bar, you’ll find the Credit Suisse name and Suisse logo inscribed on it. It also contains the content and purity of the bar in the center and an individualized serial number.
The reverse side of the bar includes the Credit Suisse logo. These bars from the company are kept inside a plastic and comes with an assay card having the bar serialized number.
Main Highlights of 1 oz Credit Suisse Platinum Bar (w/ CoA)
- Arrives in protective plastic and assay card having the bars serial number.
- 1 oz of 99.5% platinum in BU condition.
- Produced from Switzerland.
- The obverse side of the bar shows the Credit Suisse name and logo.
- The reverse side includes the Company name and logo in a serial pattern.
Product Specifications: 1 oz Credit Suisse Platinum Bar (w/ CoA)
|Packaging Type||Plastic Flip|
|Weight||1 troy oz|