For investors wishing to purchase silver at a lesser premium and closer to spot price than brand new bars, the 10 oz Secondary Market Silver Bar is an appropriate and reasonable option. These types of Silver Bars are a popular way to add volume to your precious metal portfolio. These Secondary Market Silver Bars can be obtained for a significantly cheaper price than newly minted products, making them a very cost-effective solution.
The 10 oz Silver bars have become popular among investors due to their size and effective cost per ounce. The Secondary Market 10 oz Silver bars have the lowest premium over the spot price. The 10 oz Secondary Market Silver Bars will be either poured or pressed and features various brands.
With each purchase of a 10 oz Silver Bar – Secondary Market, you will receive a 10 oz .998 fine silver bar. These secondary market silver bars may not be new from the mint and show some signs of wear, handling, and toning. Yet buying these bars from the Random design category allows you to receive high purity i.e .999 fine silver bars for a low premium.
Also, consider buying 5 oz Italpreziosi Silver Cast Bar
Design of 10 oz Silver Bar Secondary Market
According to our inventory, the mint of origin and the design will be randomized. The order of multiple bars may or may not contain varying designs.
Main Highlights of Secondary Market 10 oz Silver Bar
- Contains 10 troy oz of .999 fine silver.
- Although the packaging may vary, all orders are sent in protective packaging.
- A diverse mix of the finest silver bar brands such as Sunshine Minting, US Assay, Republic metals and many more.
- Each Silver bar has been tested for Silver content, purity, and other factors.
- You can find a variety of designs, which can make it more collectible.
- Low Premium
Product Highlights: 10 oz Silver Bar – Secondary Market
|Weight||10 troy oz|
|Purity||.999 Fine Silver|
Why Buy this 10 oz Secondary Market Silver Bar?
- 10 oz Secondary Market Silver bars offer liquidity, which means you can resell whenever you want easily with no risk of being underwater.
- The 10 oz Silver Bar Secondary Market are affordable than the newly minted versions, which can be expensive.
- Investing in these secondary market bars is a smart way to protect your assets and income stream against currency fluctuations.
How to Buy 10 oz silver bar secondary market From Bullion Trading LLC?
Bullion Trading LLC offers the 10 oz silver bar secondary market at the most reasonable price. We have a physical store as well as an online store. When buying from our physical store located at 20 West 47th Street, Lower Level # 24, New York, NY 10036, you’ll be able to see other iconic coins firsthand. Also, we are known for excellent customer service.
You can use checks, cash, bitcoin, PayPal, e.t.c. as your payment methods.
You can also buy 10 oz PAMP Suisse Silver Cast Bar, & 100 Oz Engelhard Silver Bar.
There are no reviews yet.