This hefty 100 Gram Gold Bar is manufactured by the Valcambi Suisse, Switzerland’s largest metals refiner and can help you to strengthen your collection. Valcambi Suisse gold bars are known in the world for high quality, guaranteed .9999 purity and high liquidity. The Valcambi 100 Gram Gold Bullion bar is stylish and elegant. This bar offers exceptional value, both in terms of portability, Liquidity and price per kilogram.
Valcambi Suisse is one of the most reputed and oldest Swiss refineries which was established in Balerna(Switzerland) in 1961. Initially, the refinery was known as Valori and Cambu. After a merger of Credit Suisse, the name Valcambi Suisse has been used for a number of decades.
The 100 gram Valcambi Gold Bar, which are also available as collectors and investor options, are one example of expanding the number of gold bars. This 100 gram gold bar contain .9999 pure gold. An orange original assay card is included with each purchase which authenticates the bars’ weight, purity, metal content and specific serial number.
This bar offers exceptional value, both in terms of portability, liquidity and price per kilogram. This beautiful bar of gold is a great investment as it not only contains a precious metal made by Swiss engineering skills but you also have an alternative hard currency, which is guaranteed to be internationally accepted by bullion traders, financial institutions and investors.
Each gold bar is made up of 100 grams pure (.9999) 24-carat gold. As gold is known to hold its value over time, it is an important part of a diversified investment portfolio. It is also known to have a higher value in response to events that affect paper investments(eg: stocks or bonds).
Design of Valcambi Suisse 100 gram Gold Bar
The Valcambi revolving square logo appears at the top of the design area on the obverse of each 100 Gram Valcambi Gold Bar. The Valcambi product’s common feature is the rotating square. It is accompanied by marks indicating the weight, purity, and metal composition of the bar. The Assayer’s mark for the bar and its unique serial number, which consists of a combination of two letters and six numbers, can be found at the bottom.
This 100 Gram Gold Bars’ reverse face has only the mint name imprinted on it. Arranged horizontally along a longer edge of the bar, the only words on this side are Valcambi Suisse, with the second word just underneath the first one in the design.
You might also like: Valcambi 250 Gram Gold Bar
Main Highlights of Valcambi 100g Gold Bar
- Contains 100 Grams(3.215 troy oz) of .9999 fine gold.
- Produced by the most reputed and oldest Swiss refiner, Valcambi Suisse.
- Eligible for Precious Metal IRAs.
- Arrives in protective plastic packaging with its original assay card which guarantees the authenticity, weight and purity of the gold bar.
- The obverse features the depiction of the revolving square logo of logo, purity, weight, assayers marks and serial number.
- The reverse features the depiction of the mint’s name i.e Valcambi Mint.
- Features the individual unique serial number.
Product Specifications: 100 Gram Gold Bar – Valcambi
|Weight||100 Grams(3.215 troy oz)|
|Dimension||27 * 47 mm|
Why buy this Valcambi 100 Gram Gold Bar?
- Assayers who are certified by the Swiss Federal Bureau for the Control of Precious Metals as well as LBMA(London Bullion Market Association), oversee Valcambi’s manufacturing, refining and processing processes. This ensures that the gold bars of Valcambi meet the highest quality standards.
- Valcambi 100 gram gold bars are a portfolio hedge against market risks because of their low correlation to other financial assets.
- Valcambi’s 100 gram gold bar is one of the most popular pieces in this form. Its intrinsic value is determined by the fine gold content, which is tied to the current gold price.
- Valcambi’s 100 gram gold bars are a good choice for anyone who is looking to save long term and appreciates the security, stability and security that comes with owning gold bullion.
You may also like:
Valcambi 100 Gram Cast Gold Bar