If you are an investor that would like to get a foot in the door of long term precious metal investment, then one of your first stops should be a monster box. These ultra-secure boxes provide a means to store up to 500, 1 ounce silver coins, totaling 500 ounces of .999 silver, with each coin having a troy ounce of pure silver. While many people will not be willing to put forth such a large investment into silver, the silver monster box still represents a great starting point for serious investments Each of the coins shows Lady Liberty on the obverse side as she is draped in the stars and stripes as she off to the horizon and rising sun. On the reverse side of the coin is a heraldic eagle that is prepared to deliver peace or war, with the thirteen stars symbolizing the original colonies above his head. Not only will you be able to get a full starter set of coins with this monster silver box, but you will have a protective case that is perfect for keeping it all in one safe place.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The San Francisco Mint stopped production of BU Silver Eagles in 1992 and resumed in 2011. This is a sealed “Monster Box” of 500 Silver Eagles from the San Francisco Mint.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.