The Valcambi 250 gram gold bar has always been one of the most popular sizes of gold bar. The Valcambi Suisse produces these gold bars which was established in Balerna(Switzerland) in 1961. The refinery was initially known as Valori and Cambu. After a merger of Credit Suisse, the name Valcambu Suisse has been used for a number of decades. Valcambi Suisse cast bars of golds such as these 250 Grams Gold Cast bars, have flat surfaces, defined edges and rounded edges. They are perfect for stacking due to their shape.
Valcambi 250 Gram Gold bar is manufactured using traditional techniques. The gold is poured into a preformed cast and cooling it in one of the two ways. Some refineries let the gold cool in the cast while others immediately dump it into the water to cool down and solidify.
Due to the absence of complex designs and refined finishes and the simpler production process of cast bars, Valcambi Suisse is able to offer 250 Gram Valcambi Cast Gold Bars at a lower premium than the spot price. They are therefore more appealing to investors.
The 250 Gram Valcambi Cast Gold bars are a mark of exceptional quality, with a guarantee of .9999 purity and high liquidity. These gold bars has a remarkable heft. It is the perfect choice for anyone who enjoys handling and feeling their gold bullion. You are not only getting a valuable precious metal, fabricated by Swiss engineering excellence, but also alternative hard money that is guaranteed to be internationally accepted by bullion traders, financial institutions and investors alike.
Design of 250 Gram Cast Gold Bar – Valcambi
The 250 Gram Gold Cast Bar’s obverse side features all of the markings. This side features the Valcambi Suisse logo as well as the refinery’s name. The logo is a square containing a throwing star-like feature at the centre. You can find inscriptions that represent the bar’s weight and purity as well on this side. There is also an individual serial number and an assayers stamp and all of the engravings are arranged in horizontal order from the left to the right of the bar. These bars use a five-number, two-letter coding system to assign serial numbers.
The reverse side of this 250 Gram Gold bar is intentionally left blank.
Main Highlights of Valcambi 250g Gold Bar
- Contains 250 Grams(8.0376 troy oz) of .9999 fine gold.
- Produced by the Valcambi Suisse
- Eligible for Precious Metal IRAs.
- Arrives in protective plastic packaging.
- The obverse features the depiction of the mint logo, name, purity, weight, assayers marks and serial number.
- The reverse is left blank with no markings.
- Features the individual unique serial number.
Product Specifications: 250 Gram Cast Gold Bar – Valcambi
|Weight||250 Grams(8.0376 troy oz)|
|Dimension||33 * 60 mm|
Why buy this Valcambi 250 Gram Gold Bar?
- These 250 Gram Gold bars are a good choice for anyone who is looking to save long-term and appreciates the security, stability, and security that comes with owning gold bullion.
- Valcambi’s 250 gram gold bars are a portfolio hedge against market risks because of their low correlation to other financial assets.
- Valcambi’s 250g gold bars are among the most sought after pieces of gold in this form. Its value is based explicitly on its fine gold content that is linked to gold’s current price.