Sale 1 oz Australian philharmonic silver coins as low as 5.44 above spot
Sale 1 oz Australian philharmonic silver coins as low as 5.44 above spot
Showing 1–12 of 49 results
Gold is the most highly valued precious metal in the world. Gold has been used as a form of currency and a commodity for many years. While the technology surrounding gold and gold coins has evolved over time, the attraction to gold remains strong. The value of gold is also not as susceptible to market inflation as paper fiat currencies; therefore, buying gold bullion is an attractive option for investors seeking low-risk investment opportunities.
Gold bullion and gold coins are a favourite buy-and-hold investment for many people. These kinds of golds can be used as wealth portfolios, in addition to being investments that have the potential to increase their value over time. Gold has been so popular over the last couple of years because it is viewed as an inflation hedge – especially when compared with fiat currencies, like the US dollar.
Gold coins and gold bars are the most recognized forms of investment-grade gold available. Gold is widely accepted as a valuable commodity, and its value is determined by a number of factors, including rarity, demand, production levels and global economic markets. These precious metals items are also referred to as ‘gold bullion because they represent the raw form in which gold can be traded on the open market.
One of the most accessible types of bullion gold available to private investors are gold bullion coins. A gold coin, also known as “fiat coin” or “counterfeit coin”, is a commercial or government-issued coin made primarily or wholly of either gold or silver. This is due to their generally lower price than a standard ounce of gold, as well as being tax-exempt in some countries. They can be bought and sold easily because they don’t require any special storage facilities or insurance costs incurred by storing large quantities such as bars do.
Gold bullion coins come in several different sizes and designs, providing a diverse selection that can appeal to many customers looking to invest in precious metals. Some of the popular gold bullions that are for sale are as follows:
Gold bars are gold in their purest, most solid form. They are gold nuggets that have been refined and cast into bars to make them easier to trade. Gold bullion bars are sometimes known as gold ingots or gold bricks, but they all refer to the same thing – gold in a form that is easy for investors to buy and sell.
A gold bar is the most common form of gold bullion available on the gold market because gold comes in a variety of sizes, each appropriate for different uses. Bars can be classified according to shape and weight. Gold bars are usually cas, although some gold planchets may be minted by pouring molten gold into moulds; both methods make high-quality gold bars that are uniform in size and appearance. Most gold bars sold worldwide today are made by Private mints to exacting standards set down by the London Bullion Market Association(LBMA).
Bullion Trading LLC carries the gold bullion bars of the highest quality at the most competitive prices around! Bullion Trading LLC offers gold bars produced by renowned precious metal refineries in the world such as PAMP Suisse, Valcambi Suisse, Rand Refinery, Argor Heraeus, Credit Suisse, and many more.
If you’re looking to invest in gold, buying gold bullion can be a great option as it offers;
1) Flexibility – Gold bullion coins or bars can be easily traded regardless of where they reside. This means you don’t have to worry about how well your broker’s systems and offices will cope with security issues — just ensure that both parties trust each other. This makes gold bullion an excellent investment vehicle for anyone who wishes to sell when required as well as those needing to meet tight deadlines or short-term cash flow needs. Again, this flexibility comes from the fact that there are many different kinds of the coin – so make sure you only deal with reputable firms, as those that are less scrupulous may try to pass off counterfeits or fine gold as a base metal.
2) Diversification – It is very easy to invest in gold bullion because it can be bought and sold whenever you want — as above – even over the internet. In addition, some investors buy and hold (this is called ‘buy-and-hold), whereas others sell when they wish to realise their profits. This means that buying gold bullion offers both short-term investment decisions and longer-term investments at will. Many people also use gold bullion as a store of wealth for inheritances or other future needs; either way, flexibility gives you an excellent range of options from which you can decide what is right for you.
3) Portfolios – Because gold bullion is a physical asset, it adds real value to a portfolio. The main difference between gold bullion and other more abstract investments (such as financial derivatives) is that you can physically own gold bullion — this gives added confidence and security to your investment. In addition, the market price of gold bullion tends to move independently from other assets in the economy, such as stocks or share prices. This means that if many companies’ shares lose their value simultaneously, gold bullion will provide a reliable offsetting asset within your portfolio, which should not fall at the same time.
4) Safety – Gold has always been seen as an effective hedge against inflation, so buying gold bullion is a safe way to guard against the effects of inflation. If you believe that government-controlled fiat money will eventually be worth less than it is currently, then gold bullion as an investment is the only way to guarantee that your value will not evaporate if the paper currency does. Gold bullion may also act as a hedge against other assets: if you consider property prices, stocks, or share prices could fall in future, and you want to protect yourself against this possibility, buying gold bullion would help you do so without taking on too much extra risk.
5) Rarity – As mentioned earlier, gold bullion has no intrinsic value; however, both its rarity and malleability mean that it retains its resale value very well — even if the price fluctuates, it should not become worthless. Its physical status also means that gold bullion is easily transported and stored, increasing its value as a currency – gold bullion coins or bars can be easily traded regardless of where they reside.
6) Collectibility – Gold bullion has a long history of being valued as an item in itself; many people see gold coins or bars as works of art in their own right rather than purely an investment vehicle. If you like the idea of owning gold bullion but don’t want to lose your capital, then you may find collectible types suitable for you — these are more expensive because collectibles always have a demand due to their rarity; however, they provide more security that you will not lose your entire investment.
Bullion Trading LLC is a bullion dealer that offers gold bullion bars and coins in addition to several other precious metal options in New York City. We offer Gold Bullions for sale at extremely low prices. We can also deliver your gold bars or coins quickly to any location in the United States.
Contact us at (212 997-2520 if you have questions about bullion bars or coins, and we’ll be glad to help you. Bullion Trading LLC can sell Gold Bullions anytime during normal business hours (Mon – Thu, 8:30 AM to 4 PM EST, FRI 8:30 – 1 PM ET). Browse through our selection of gold bullion bars or coins to find the one that suits you best. Bullion Trading LLC offers an easy online checkout, and all transactions are secured. We hope you enjoy browsing our site!
Investors believe gold to be one of the safest investments since it quickly recovers its value during economic downturns. Its price typically moves in the opposite direction of the stock market or economic fluctuations.
No, it is not strictly illegal to hold gold. From 1973 to 1974 in the US, it was illegal to have gold bullion without a license. However, restrictions were lifted in 1975. Citizens were now allowed to possess gold without the need for a special license.
The cheapest option to buy gold is through the Bullion dealers which offers gold bullion bars and coins. Bullion dealers, unlike banks and local jewellery stores, rely mainly on purchasing and selling gold in huge quantities, so they may work with modest margins.
Yes, whether coins or ingots, a maker's mark, and a declaration of weight and purity are imprinted directly into gold bullion. In fact, the bullion has its own ‘certificate' from the Mint or refiner that created it.
There is no restriction to how much gold you can purchase in the United States. Your only constraints are your money and common sense.
The most important factor influencing gold price variations is most certainly the US dollar exchange rate. It's enough to remember that worldwide gold is traded in US dollars, therefore a rise in the exchange rate will result in a rise in local pricing. A higher ringgit, on the other hand, will result in lower gold prices.