The very first gold bullion coin to challenge the dominance southern African Krugerrand was the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf. Originally introduced in 1979 in just a one-ounce variation, the 1/2 oz version of the coin was introduced during a second round of expansions for the popular coin program.
The Canadian Maple Leaf coin is one of the most famous ones that have been produced by the Canadian mint. Each one of these coins is a lovely addition to any collection and a valuable piece for financiers. On the obverse side of the coin is Elizabeth II, looking calm and figured out with the coin denomination, 20 dollars, as well as the year that it was minted. On the reverse side of the coin is the titular Canadian Maple Leaf in sensational detail, and likewise notes the purity and the amount of gold in each of the coins.
Every one of these coins includes.50 ounces of.9999 pure gold. While this is not a great deal of gold, it is a great coin for novices to start their financial investment journey. You can utilize gold coins such as this to purchase small amounts of gold at a time until you have a substantial investment quantity. This benefits individuals who are stressed over concerns with economic instability impacting their native currency. Overall, for people who desire a financial investment or a great collectible, this coin can work well in both capabilities.
- Shows up in a protective plastic flip.
- Initially presented in 1986.
- Contains 1/2 Troy oz of.9999 pure gold.
- Bears a face value of $20 (CAD) backed by the government of Canada.
- Reverse includes the brilliant image of the sugar maple leaf.
- Obverse bears the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Coins offered from random years of issue.
Benefits of 1/2 oz Gold Maple Leaf Coins include:
- Guaranteed to have 1/2 troy ounce of 9999 great gold.
- Legal tender in Canada with a $20 CAD stated value.
- 24k gold coin with a fine 9999 gold pureness.
- Bought and offered with a price premium above the world’s changing gold spot price.
- Arrive in protective turns or Royal Canadian Mint tubes.
- Private gold investment which can be held completely beyond the world financial system.
- Shipped totally insured to your door or to your non-bank gold storage account.
- Likewise qualified for a Gold IRA or Gold RSP gold financial investment.
Purchase 1/2 oz Gold Maple Leaf Coins
Purchasing Gold Maple Leaf Coins in 1/2 oz gold coin sizes is a great method to own smaller fractional gold coins which are both simple to trade and guaranteed by the Canadian federal government.
Many consider the Maple Leaf to be among the world’s most beautiful Gold coins. The obverse of the Gold Maple Leaf includes Queen Elizabeth II, while the reverse of this 24-karat Gold coin portrays the renowned Canadian Maple Leaf. Each Maple Leaf Gold coin is legal Canadian Gold tender guaranteed by the Government of Canada for its weight and pureness. At approximately.99999 great gold, the Maple Leaf bullion coins are a few of the world’s premier Gold bullion coins.