Secondary market gold bars are susceptible to slight damage, tear, or even dents. This is the reason why these secondary market gold bars are often available at lower premiums. These gold bars cannot be guaranteed to be in perfect condition, however, they are tested for gold content, purity, and weight. They are tested to be .9999 pure gold and weigh 1 gram.
Main Highlights of 1 Gram Gold Bar – Secondary Market:
- Contains 1 gram (0.03215 oz) of .9999 pure gold.
- Each of the gold bars comes in protective packages.
- The obverse depends on the bar you receive.
- The reverse depends on the bar you receive.
- Tested for the gold purity, content, and weight.
- Secondary Market Condition.
- May or may not come with an assay card.
Product Specification: 1 Gram Gold Bar – Secondary Market:
Buying 1 gram Gold Bar – Secondary Market From Us
Bullion Trading LLC trades these 1 gram secondary market gold bars. You can be assured that you are buying from a reputable bullion dealer that can not only put out beautiful products consistently but also guarantees that your purchase is authentic and tested. We provide a huge selection of products from gold bars to gold coins with multiple choices to our customers, investors, and collectors alike.
Also, consider buying these secondary market gold bars: