One of the world’s leading independent precious metals refineries, PAMP Suisse, produces these 100 gram PAMP Suisse Lady Fortuna Gold Bars. In addition to boasting an extraordinary representation from Roman mythology, the Lady Fortuna Gold Bars feature an impressive 0.9999 (99.99%) great gold purity.
PAMP Suisse protects these bars using its proprietary Veriscan ™ technology. It uses the metal surface area’s special tiny topography to create a special metallic fingerprint of sorts– guaranteeing the authenticity of every Lady Fortuna Gold Bar.
Each of these bars includes 100 grams of 0.9999 pure gold– making them outstanding precious metals investments for financiers who want to include a significant quantity of pure gold to their tangible assets.
The Roman Goddess of Fortune and Luck, Lady Fortuna, beautifies the obverses of these gold bars. She is blindfolded and clutches an overrunning cornucopia under her arm; this portrays the unpredictable and impartial nature of luck and fortune. All the best can turn into bad luck in an instant, and vice-versa– and this representation is a beautiful suggestion of this simple truth.
- Contains 100 grams (3.215 oz) of.9999 great Gold. Multiples of 25 can be found in a plastic PAMP Suisse box.
- PAMP Suisse’s special Veriscan ® innovation utilizes the metal’s tiny topography, similar to a finger print, to identify any registered product, aiding in the detection of counterfeits. Each bar is scanned upon production and, when scanned by the customer, is more validated by the Veriscan ® database.
- Tamper-evident assay card makes it simple to tell if the bar has actually been questionably managed, while guaranteeing the Gold weight and purity (Assay sizes may vary).
- Qualified for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Popular design of Fortuna, the Roman goddess of fortune and luck.
- Reverse: Weight and pureness, together with special identification number.
PAMP Suisse, the exceptional international refinery, was developed in Switzerland, Ticino, in 1977. This prestigious mint is highly praised by financiers and collectors all over the world due to the company’s approach to producing only high-quality bullion and integrating the most recent security steps versus bullion counterfeiting, like the newest Veriscan ® feature. This technology is used to attach special microscopic surface area topography to each bar. This topography is really a digital fingerprint which is utilized for registering the bar in PAMP’s database and scanning it in case of authentication.
Like Justice in modern societies, Fortuna is frequently illustrated with a blindfold or veil covering her eyes. On the obverse side of the PAMP Suisse Fortuna 100 Gram Gold Bar is a representation of Fortuna, total with blindfold and a cornucopia atop her head. Her clutched hands hold the wealth of her bountiful cornucopia.
The reverse side of each bar bears inscriptions that consist of the corporate logo of PAMP Suisse, in addition to the bars weight, metal content, and pureness. An assayers mark and specific identification number are engraved on every PAMP Suisse gold bar. PAMP Suisse mints the Fortuna gold bars in a wide variety of weights, ranging from its smallest item at.3 grams, to its biggest at 1 kg. The design and features of the bars are the same across the product range.