50 Gram PAMP Suisse Gold Bar is manufactured by the world’s leading independent precious metal refiner, PAMP(Produits Artistiques Métaux Précieux) Suisse and is a favourite among investors. PAMP Suisse was founded in 1977, in Ticino, Switzerland, and is renowned for its craftsmanship and design of high-quality precious metals all over the world. Lady Fortuna Gold Bars are a popular choice for those looking for high-quality swiss gold bars.
Each of this 50 g PAMP Suisse Gold Bars contains 50 grams (1.6075 troy oz) of .9999+ fine gold and are individually wrapped in PAMPs sealed Veriscan Technology, which includes an assay card. The Veriscan QR code can be found on the reverse packaging. This allows you to verify the product’s serial number, weight and metal content.
The 50 Gram PAMP Suisse Gold Bar – Lady Fortuna features an exclusive Veriscan® Technology that uses the metal’s microscopic topography, similar to a fingerprint, to identify any registered product aiding in the detection of counterfeit gold bars in the market. Each bar is scanned during the production of these lady Fortuna gold bars and when scanned by the customers, is further authenticated by the Veriscan® database.
The 50 Gram PAMP Suisse Fortuna gold bars are an ideal choice for any investors who appreciate the security and stability of owning physical gold bullion. This stunning gold bar is the symbiol for prosperity and an excellent gift or investment opportunity.
Design of 50 Gram PAMP Suisse Gold Bar – Lady Fortuna
The PAMP Suisse Gold bars are famous among investors worldwide due to their excellent design. The 50 Gram PAMP Suisse gold bar on the obverse features the Roman Goddess, Lady Fortuna who is believed to be the Goddess of Fortune and Luck according to Roman mythology. Lady Fortuna is depicted in left-profile relief, with a blindfold covering her eyes, clutching a cornucopia that is overflowing a pile of gold coins, and a wreath crown at her head.
The PAMP logo is depicted at the top of the design space on the reverse of the 50 Gram PAMP Suisse gold bar, with the remaining markings arranged vertically along the bar’s face. The PAMP Logo features the letters PAMP encircled by a four-pointed star, with the word Suisse imprinted beneath. The bar also includes the weight, purity, metal composition, and serial number on the reverse. The following are the serial numbers for this series: The serial numbers in this series are identified by a one-letter, six-number code.
Main Highlights of 50 g PAMP Suisse Lady Fortuna Gold Bar
- Contains 50 gram (1.6075 troy oz.9999 fine gold
- Manufactured by the renowned precious metal refiner, PAMP Suisse.
- To ensure its legality, each gold bar comes with its own assay card.
- Features the Veriscan Technology which exploits the microscopic topography of metal to identify the product.
- Eligible for Precious Metal IRAs and is backed by PAMP Suisse.
- On the front, Lady Fortuna, the Roman goddess of luck and fortune, is depicted.
- On the reverse is the PAMP Suisse logo, as well as the weight, purity, and serial number.
- A unique serial number is assigned to each bar.
Product Specification: 50 Gram PAMP Suisse Fortuna Gold Bar
|Weight||50 gram(1.6075 troy oz)|
Why buy these 50 Gram Gold Bar – PAMP Suisse Lady Fortuna?
- PAMP’s manufacturing, refining and distribution processes are monitored by affirmed assayers who have been accredited by the Swiss Federal Bureau for the Control of Precious Metals and the LBMA(London Bullion Market Association). This ensures that PAMP’s gold bars meet the highest quality and purity standards.
- PAMP’s 50 Gram Gold bars make a great choice for long term savers who value the stability and security of physical gold bullion.
- PAMP’s fifty-gram gold bar is a portfolio hedge against market risks because of its low correlation to other financial assets.
- PAMP’s gold bars have been accepted by the Swiss Central Bank and the LBMA as Good Delivery. This ensures that bullion dealers, investors, and banks worldwide can exchange this gold bar.
- These gold bars are made of gold is produced using the best Swiss engineering skills. It features a combination of shiny surfaces and a polished decorative motif from Lady Fortina, the Roman goddess of prosperity. This makes it attractive for those who appreciate precious craftsmanship.
- The 50 Gram PAMP Suisse gold bar is one of the most popular pieces in this form of gold. Its price is directly related to its fine gold.
There is no more trusted name than the PAMP Suisse in the precious metals industry. Grab this beautiful 50 gram PAMP Suisse Fortuna Gold Bars from the Bullion Trading LLC and enjoy the benefit of owning gold at the lowest premiums over the spot price.